Sales Order Management
Sales Order Management solution helps improve customer service and increase revenue. It provides a single platform for transferring knowledge to sales teams, so companies can quickly build sales expertise, deliver more effective content, and make fast adjustments to initiatives to meet changing market conditions.
- Customer contact and activity management
- Opportunities and pipeline management
- Sales quotations and orders
- Invoicing and crediting
- Sales and pipeline forecast
- Ensure that pricing transactions are fast and accurate
- Service contract management
- Service-call management entry and tracking
- Provide better access to business information and analytics
Purchase Operations Management
Purchase Operations Management solution improves customer service levels and decreases operational costs by maintaining proper inventory balances to satisfy customer demand. Multiple demand planning methods forecast replenishment quantities needed for all stock items.
Routine tasks are automated, thereby increasing employee productivity and improving customer service. Simply create and track your purchase orders, manage your suppliers’ info, control your products reception process and check suppliers’ invoices.
- Purchase orders and deliveries
- Purchase proposals
- Production orders
- Goods receipts and returns
- Accounts payable invoice and credit notes
- Bill of materials
- Forecasting and material requirements planning
- Increase customer satisfaction