- Work with all groups of finance organizations, extract data from reporting tools and prepare consolidated financial reports to CEO and Board.
- Work on analysis of projections vs actuals.
- Work on the company projection and business model.
- Analyze data for financial performance and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement;
- Work with financial institutions and investors for equity and debt financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- BS in Accounting or Finance, prefer Master Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in financial leadership roles with experience in Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Equity and Debt raising.
- Fluent in both English and Burmese preferred