Frontiir is looking for well-qualified, hands-on Senior Full-Stack Software Developer with the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Design and develop highly-available RESTful API services & loosely-coupled micro-service components
- Automate testing & deployment of those service component with continuous integration / delivery
- Write extensive documentation for the completed service components & APIs
- Collaborate with both internal & external engineering teams to integrate various mobile and web clients with the delivered service components above
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of full stack development experience from front-end to back-end, with any modern web framework such as Laravel or RoR
- Familiarity with either Linux/Unix, or Mac OS based development environments
- Expert in one of the following languages — Go, Rust, C/C++, Python, PHP
- Good practical knowledge of RDBMS / NoSQL / Cloud storage solutions (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebase)
- Strong knowledge in web standards (HTTP, JSON) and developing APIs — REST, XML, RPC etc.
- Pluses — Service-oriented Architecture, Micro-services
Frontiir develops innovative and disruptive software solutions to enable affordable broadband and value add services to consumers and businesses in Myanmar. We have built a world-class engineering team with expertise spanning across all 7 layers in the OSI stack. Our products are patent pending and integrate a variety of bleeding edge open source technologies to deliver WiFi broadband and value-add services with performance, flexibility and reliability that leapfrogs 3G/4G networks and beyond. Within a span of 2 years of production service, our network has served over 300k customers and has become the #1 fastest growing high-tech and service provider company in Myanmar.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you, please email us (email@example.com) with the subject line “Application for Senior Full-Stack Software Developer”, including a recent copy of your CV.