Responsible for demonstrating and leasing apartments/space through use the effective rental techniques; for the thorough knowledge of market.
- Develop and follow-up with potential accounts.
- Monitor leasing administration.
- Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
- Draft comprehensive marketing and leasing plan.
- Address events, meetings and clubs within designated segments.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, small tenancy and lease expirations.
- Represent Hispanic demographics and psychographics strongly and accurately.
- Draft proposals, lease offers and documents on incoming and current tenancies.
- Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
- Meet tenants to encourage leasing relations.
- Document to effectuate execution of leasing contract.
- Represent tenants to parties within organization.
- Performs all duties associated with accounting, rent collections and coordination of the local legal process
- Performs all duties associated with month end closing and software procedures
- Organize and file all reports, leases and paperwork.
- Performs human resource administration, when necessary or assigned, for all employee assigned to property in accordance with company policy and procedure, and insures a competent and well trained operational staff at all levels.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of general office procedures is necessary.